The Summit Doppler LifeDop L150 Hand-Held Doppler comes with your choice of one probe.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects and Workmanship.
The LifeDop L150 non-display unit accepts the full line of non-directional probes for obstetrical or vascular applications. This system is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand with comfort and allows easy access to each control feature. Each system is individually tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes: Summit Doppler has combined years of experience developing the highest quality doppler probes in the world. The unique design eliminates the majority of service issues found with traditional doppler probes.
The Summit Doppler Probes use a standard phone cord to connect the probe to the doppler. When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working. Over time, these doppler to probe connections wear out and break. With our probes, you can replace the cable with any phone cord and you are up and running in minutes and avoid timely and costly repairs, and the tremendous inconvenience created with service requests (user replaceable cables available with SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, and SD8 model probes).
Summit Doppler probe crystals are protected by a high quality durable plastic, eliminating the probability of the crystal cracking on those unavoidable drops. Each probe is individually tuned to the doppler to maximize the performance of the probe, and is designed with custom chip technology to minimize traditional crackling noise found with ultrasound probes. The custom design along with a dolby stereo speaker produces a theater sound quality (all of our products are backed with a guaranteed satisfaction policy).
We recommend you use Parker Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Gel (#03-02 or #03-08) with your doppler.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150 Hand-Held Doppler Features
- Superior sound quality from high-fidelity speaker.
- Extended battery life.
- Enhanced probe sensitivity.
- Interchangeable probe capability.
- User replaceable cable.
- Powered by three AA batteries.
- Low battery indication.
- Each main unit comes with choice of one probe.
Dimensions: 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
Weight: 0.71 lb (320 grams).
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150 Hand-Held Doppler Probes
- #L150-SD2: 2 MHz - For late term fetal heart detection.
- #L150-SDW: 2 MHz (Waterproof) - For late term fetal heart detection with waterproof design.
- #L150-SD3: 3 MHz - For early fetal heart detection, best general purpose.
- #L150-SD4: 4 MHz - Broad flat beam for easy location of blood flow.
- #L150-SD5: 5 MHz - Wide beam pencil style probe for detection of deeper peripheral vessels.
- #L150-SD8: 8 MHz - Narrow beam pencil style probe for detection of peripheral surface vessels.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150 Hand-Held Doppler Media and Literature
Wallach Product Catalog
Summit Doppler Medicare Part B CPT/ICD-10 Codes
Summit Doppler Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes Feature Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop Obstetrical Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop Vascular Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150/L250 Series User Manual