The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher includes a mattress pad.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Responsible pediatric care demands a crib specifically designed around safety, access, and ease-of-use. The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib supports safe and efficient care practices while the warm, friendly appearance cultivates a healing environment for small children and their families. The Cub's four independent, low impact siderails incorporate a slatted design, and offer 360° of unobstructed access for the caregivers.
Options with hydraulic base include dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal. Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg also included with hydraulic configurations.
Fixed height models feature four locking casters. Hydraulic models have a four-wheel ring brake system. Integrated scale (option) has a patient weight capacity of 4 lb. (1.8 kg) to 100 lb (54.4 kg).
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Features
- Manually-operated pneumatic-assist backrest.
- Manual foot prop.
- Siderail with 9" (23 cm) mandatory stop.
- Counterbalance system on siderail for easy raising and lowering.
- Oxygen bottle holder.
- Access doors at all four corners.
- Retractable fifth wheel steering.
- Hydraulic Base Models only:
- 6" (15 cm) Omni Surface casters.
- Central locking brake system.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length and Width:
- No Accessory Supports: 65.5" x 37" (166 cm x 94 cm).
- With Accessory Supports: 72.25" x 37.5" (184 cm x 95 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Safe Working Load: 100 lbs (45 kg).
- Overall Weight (without options):
- Fixed Height Models: 310 lbs.
- Hydraulic Models: 375 lbs.
- Height Range (to litter top):
- Fixed Height Models: 33" (84 cm).
- Hydraulic Models: 33" - 40" (84 - 102 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Manual Activated: 0° / 25° / 40° / 55°.
- Pneumatic Assist: 0 - 50°.
- Foot Section Angle: 0° / 6° / 12°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg:
- Fixed Height Models: 0° / 6° / 12° with manual foot prop.
- Hydraulic Models: ± 9.5°.
- Patient Surface: 29.5" x 57" (75 cm x 145 cm).
- Caster Diameter:
- Fixed Height Models: 5" (13 cm).
- Hydraulic Models: 6" (15 cm).
- Brake System:
- Fixed Height Models: Four Locking Casters.
- Hydraulic Models: Four Wheel Ring Brake System.
- Optional Scale:
- Capacity: Patients weighing 4 lbs (1.8 kg) to 100 lbs (54.4 kg).
- Accuracy (perform scale measurement when unit is flat):
- ± 0.5 lb (0.2 kg) at 50 lb (22 kg).
- ± 1 lb (0.4 kg) at ≥ 50 lb (22 kg).
- Power System: Battery operated - 4 x "C" Type, Alkaline, 1.5 VDC.
- Electrical Rating: 6 VDC, 0.15 A.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Configurations
- #FL19F: Fixed Height Base - Standard.
- #FL19F-SC: Fixed Height Base with Integrated Scale.
- #FL19H: Hydraulic Base - Standard.
- #FL19H-SC: Hydraulic Base with Integrated Scale.
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Literature
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Operations Manual
Stryker Cub Pediatric Stretcher Spec Sheet
Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher Refurbishing
The Stryker Cub Pediatric Crib Stretcher is reconditioned to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.