The Olympus ENF-V EndoEYE Flexible Video Rhinolaryngoscope utilizes a high-resolution, simultaneous-multicolor CCD at the distal tip to provide outstanding image quality with color-consistent, moiré-free images. Due to the miniaturized CCD and videoscope's ergonomic design, the ENF-V is small enough for a complete examination of the nasal and nasopharyngeal lumens.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The ENF-V's ergonomic design allows for better and more comfortable handling than previous models, and features customizable controls to quickly activate frequently-used functions. And because it's fully compatible with VISERA, the ENF-V provides a dynamic, high-quality solution for all your imaging needs.
Olympus ENF-V EndoEYE Flexible Video Rhinolaryngoscope Features
- Digital imaging via a CCD at the scope tip to produce clear and vivid images.
- The miniaturized color CCD provides consistent color reproduction without separation for improved observation.
- Four switches on the control section can be customized for quick activation of frequently used functions.
- Ergonomic design provides increased maneuverability and reduced hand fatigue.
- Wide field of view and angulation range makes orientation and maneuverability with the nasal and nasopharyngeal lumens easier than with previous models.
- VISERA video system allows for digital recording of still and moving images for documentation and management purposes.
Olympus ENF-V EndoEYE Flexible Video Rhinolaryngoscope Specifications
- Diameter: 3.9 mm.
- Working Length: 36.5 cm.
- Field of View: 90°.
- Angulation Range: 130° Up/Down.