The Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine includes a new O2 sensor, flow sensor, two new batteries, and a power cord. It is certified by Imedical to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Drager has expanded on their Fabius family of anesthesia products with the Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine. At its core, the Fabius Tiro features Drager's powerful and accurate E-vent piston ventilator, which requires no drive gas and delivers ICU-like ventilation performance. This gives you the ability to handle a wide range of acuity levels.
It is developed to be used in facilities where space is at a premium. A powerful yet compact design makes the Fabius Tiro a natural choice for applications where you need to get the most of the available room without having to compromise on features or flexibility.
The Fabius Tiro combines the latest ventilation and gas delivery technologies with an ergonomic and compact design. The open, modular architecture and the software and hardware upgrade options ensure that your anesthesia workplace meets your needs.
Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine Features
- Developed to be used in facilities where space is at a premium.
- Latest ventilation and gas delivery technologies.
- Ergonomic, compact, space-saving design.
- Open, modular architecture.
- Highly maneuverable cart.
- Standardized Drager user interface for easy and intuitive operation.
- All major ventilation modes.
- High-contrast display.
- Intelligent safety features for enhanced patient protection.
- CLIC absorber compatible.
Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine Specifications
Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 70 VA.
Operation time with fully charged batteries: Minimum 45 minutes (up to 120 minutes).
- Ventilator E-vent:
- Electronically controlled, electrically driven.
- Operating Modes:
- Volume control (VC).
- Option: Pressure control (PC).
- Option: Pressure support (PS).
- Option: Synchronized volume control Ventilation with PS (SIMV/PS).
Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine Literature
Drager Fabius Tiro Brochure