The Clinton Recliner Series Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chair features a hand controller to adjust height and reclining angle and includes adjustable foot levelers.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Note: All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused and in unopened, original packaging. Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Clinton Recliner Series Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chair Features
- Smooth, fully electric reclining and height adjustment.
- Soft leveling arms and synchronized footrest that move with the chair's seat and backrest.
- Keeps patients comfortable and may better accommodate patients who may faint during a procedure.
- Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1.
- Includes hand controller.
- All-welded, steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame.
- Heavy duty, all-welded, steel frame.
- Padded seat, backrest, armrests, and footrest.
- Armrests flip up out of the way for easy entry and exit.
- Adjustable foot levelers.
- Easy-clean, durable, stain-resistant vinyl.
- 375 lb load capacity under normal use.
Clinton Recliner Series Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chair Specifications
Weight: 210 lb.
#6810 (in inches):
- Seat - 20.5 (W) x 17 (D) x (22-30) (Height Range).
- Back - 20 (W) x 32 (D) x (25-75 degrees) (Back Angle).
- Footrest - 19.5 (W) x 14 (D) x (5-90 degrees) (Footrest Angle).
- Overall - 35 (W) x 50 (D) x (35, 66) (L; retracted length, extended length).
- Armrest - 21 inches between armrests.
Media and Literature
Clinton Recliner Series Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chair Media and Literature
Clinton Phlebotomy Equipment Catalog
Clinton Standard Upholstery Color Selector