The Clinton Lab X Series Extra-Wide and Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms features extra height, extended width, contoured, padded seats and a padded and arched backrest, along with both padded flip arm and armrests.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
ClintonClean: Clinton's answer to helping control the spread of pathogens, especially in areas where blood and other fluids are exposed to surfaces. ClintonClean components are manufactured from solid plastic with color throughout so there are no edges or seams where bacteria can accumulate and grow in the core material.
The color will not scratch off the surface and the material can be easily sanitized with common disinfectants and anti-bacterial agents.
ClintonClean is an excellent choice for blood chair arms, carts, lab or work area cabinets, and countertops.
Upholstery Color Selection: Complete color selector sheet can be found above. Please select upholstery color above in "Configurations".
Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Clinton Lab X Series Extra-Wide and Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms Features
- Padded seat and backrest.
- Dual padded flip arm and armrests.
- Extra height reduces bending for attendant.
- A full 35 inch wide seat to accommodate a larger patient or a parent and child
- 1-1/4 inch square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame.
- Flip arm is height and depth adjustable.
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit.
- Comfortable 2 inch padding throughout.
- Neutral gray, powder-coated frame.
- Height adjustable armrest.
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors.
- Chair-mounted options available.
- 400 lb combined load capacity under normal use.
Clinton Lab X Series Extra-Wide and Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms Specifications
Weight: 96 lb.
Width: Seat - 35 inches, Overall - 46 inches.
Depth: Seat - 18 inches, Overall - 26 inches.
Height: Seat - 26 inches, Arm Height Range - 33-39 inches, Arm Adjustment Range: 6 inches.
Shipping Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 40 inches.
Clinton Lab X Series Extra-Wide and Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms Configurations
#66099: Standard Arms and Armrests.
#66099-665: ClintonClean Stationary Armrests and Straight Flip Arm(s).
Clinton Lab X Series Extra-Wide and Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms Accessories
The Clinton Lab X Series Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms is commonly purchased with:
#641 *Chair-Mounted Bin:
- Fossil ClintonClean holder (12" L x 9" W).
- Small Bin (10.75" L x 8.25" W x 3.5" D).
- ABS vacuum-formed arm-mounted tray rimmed on all sides.
- Mounts to stationary arm.
- Must be ordered with the chair.
*This option can only be mounted to a stationary, straight arm. This option cannot be mounted to the elbow pad of the flip arm. If a chair normally has dual flip arms, a flip arm will be replaced with a stationary arm and the bin option.
Media and Literature
Clinton Lab X Series Extra-Wide and Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms Media and Literature
Clinton Phlebotomy Equipment Catalog
Clinton Standard Upholstery Color Selector