The 3M Bair Paws Plus Patient Warming Gown with Booties (#83002 / 30 per Case) is used with Bair Paws and Bair Hugger Warming Units to provide warmth and comfort to patients. It includes a pair of booties to enhance patient comfort.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
This Patient Warming Gown is a single use warming garment that can be used in multiple positions, including upper body, lower body, and pre-operative full body. Pre-warming not only comforts and relaxes patients, but also prevents hypothermia due to the induction of anesthesia.
3M Bair Paws Plus Patient Warming Gown with Booties Features
- Flexibility for lower body warming needs.
- Two clinical hose ports eliminate the need to reposition the gown for many procedures.
- Both clinical ports include a hose port card, making use effortless.
- Pre-induction warming in the operating room is easy throughout the gown's lower clinical port.
- Patient-adjustable warming with the simple turn of a dial.
3M Bair Paws Plus Patient Warming Gown with Booties Specifications
Length: 51" (130 cm).
Sweep: 64" (163 cm).
3M Bair Paws Plus Patient Warming Gown with Booties Literature
3M Bair Paws Plus Gown Brochure