The 3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit includes a hose, clip, and power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The 750 Warming Unit combines performance, precision, and ease-of-use into a single compact unit. It has become the standard of care in forced-air warming.
Note: Bair Hugger 700 Series Rolling Cart [(#90090) (secondary photo above)] sold separately.
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit Features
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery.
- Three temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker temperature response.
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter, and fault code reporting via the front panel - no need to open the unit.
- Compatible with the 3M Bair Paws Gown and the 3M Bair Hugger 241 Blood/Fluid Warming Set.
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit Specifications
Brand: 3M Bair Hugger Therapy.
Clinical Area: OR, PACU, Pre-Op.
Device Rating: 110 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.7 Amperes.
Filter Type: High-efficiency 0.2 μm air filter.
Leakage Current: Meets UL 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1 requirements.
- High: 109.4 +/- 2.7 °F (43 +/- 1.5 °C).
- Medium: 100.4 +/- 2.7 °F (38 +/- 1.5 °C).
- Low: 89.6 +/- 2.7 °F (32 +/- 1.5 °C).
Weight and Dimensions:
- Depth: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Length: 12" (30 cm).
- Width: 10" (25 cm).
- Net Weight: 16.3 lb (7.4 kg).
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit Literature
3M Bair Hugger Therapy 500/700 Series Accessories
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit Brochure
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit Manual